Pages

Thursday 24 March 2016

Autobiography About My Photo

An Autobiography: Information About My Photos


You can use Google draw or padlet , insert your photos and write under each photo something like the examples below.
For example:
  • "In this photograph I am _______."
  • "One thing I like about this photograph is _______."
  • "This photograph was taken when_______." (Provide both time and place)
  • "_______ are in this photograph." (Talk about the people or things that are in the picture)
  • "I picked this photograph because _______."


My PhotoScreenshot 2016-03-11 at 08.53.46.png

In this photo it was my 1st birthday. 1 thing I like about this photo is that I had long hair. This was taken in 19 of august 2005. I picked this photo because I liked my long hair.
This is information about Stanley‘s photos.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.