Activity 2: In 1936, a 13 year old girl named Marjorie Gestring became the youngest person to ever win an Olympic gold medal. She won the gold medal in the springboard diving competition. Imagine that you were alive in 1936 and you had the chance to interview her. On your blog, post five questions that you would like to ask the Olympic champion (if you had the chance to meet her!).
1. How did you feel when you received your golden medal ?
2. Why did you join the Olympics again in 1948 ?
3. How did your parents react to you winning the gold medal ?
4. In 1936 before the Olympics, how hard did you train ?
5. Why did you choose diving as your sport ?