Pages

Friday 6 May 2016

Describing My Mother

A mother is a person who cares about you, provides for you and lastly she loves you. Mothers are very important to everyone in life. Your mother can be hard on you sometimes but it’s for the right reasons.     

My mother is a very loving person and a person, who has a big heart. My mum is a very kind Tongan woman. She has long black hair, beautiful brown eyes and she is a person you can rely on. She is very important to me in life because without her I feel lost. She always makes me happy when I see her. I am really grateful to have this beautiful being in my life.

I love my mum because she is the most kindest woman I know.  My mum cheers me up when I am down. She is responsible for 13 kids which is a lot for her. My Mother is special and a person with a passionate heart. I love you Mummy.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.