Pages

Monday 26 December 2016

Week 2- Weekly Activity - Day 1 (Activity 1)

Activity 1
Once you have read these phrases you will be ready to leave the airport and head to your hotel. Take a moment and imagine how you might feel if you were standing in the airport in a foreign country and you had to figure out how to communicate with people in a brand new language. Would you be scared? Would you feel confident? Write a short poem that describes how you might be feeling (i.e. excited, happy, scared, nervous, etc).

My Poem
Image result for shy clipart

Image result for nervous clipartI don’t know anyone and it is not very fun, I feel like there is a ton on my shoulders. Not being able to be with my family would make me sad, traveling somewhere amazing won’t be to bad. I would feel very down but i’m sure I’ll see a clown 😂😉.

1 comment:

  1. Hello Stanley
    That is a great poem! It looks like you thought a lot about what you were going to add to it. Nice job!
    Daniel

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.