Pages

Friday 30 December 2016

Week 2 - Weekly Activity Day 5 (Activity 2)

Activity 2
Think about your favourite subject at school. In your blog tell us:

  1. The name of your favourite subject
  2. Why it is your favourite subject

1. My Favourite Subject :
My Favourite Subject Is Reading.
https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/7/7b/Bkwm.jpeg
2. Why Do I Like Reading ? :
I like reading because, sometimes you while you read you are learning at the same time. I also like reading because if didn't know how to read I wouldn't know how to read signs and etc.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Stanley
    My favorite subject is also reading. I really like to read action and adventure books. Do you have any recommendations for me? Well done.
    Daniel

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.