Pages

Wednesday 28 December 2016

Week 2 - Weekly Activity Day 3 (Activity 1 )

Activity 1
What are your favourite things to do in the summer time? For this activity you have two different options: (1) You can take a picture of yourself doing one of your favourite summer time activities and upload it to your blog along with a description of what you’re doing or (2) you can write a paragraph that tells us about what you love doing in the summer on your blog. It is completely up to you!



Summer Holidays
Image result for pool clipartIn the summer holidays I like to go to go swimming because it is so hot. I really like swimming because its relaxing and fun. I usually go with my family, but most of the time I go with my brothers. The pools that I go to is Swimarama in Panmure. I really like it because most of the time it is not full with that much people, its just me and my family. Also I like the pools because me and my family have takeaways or we bring a bqq. One part of the pools that I like is the water park near the slide because its so fun.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Stanley
    I also like to go swimming in the holidays. When it is hot I like to go under the cold water. Keep up the great work!
    Daniel

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.