Pages

Friday 6 January 2017

Week 3 - Weekly Activity Day 4 (Activity 1)

Activity 1
Related imageHere in New Zealand, the prime minister of the country is the Honourable John Key. Imagine that you are Mr. Key and you have the power to create laws (rules) that all people in New Zealand would have to follow. If I (Rachel) were the prime minister I would make a rule that everyone should eat lollies for breakfast. What three (3) rules would you make up if you were the prime minister? On your blog tell us what your three rules would be.


 My Three Rules:
1. My first rule will be, that every worker, employ etc will be paid 20 dollars an hour.
2. My second rule will be, fast food places will sell not only their breakfast menu in the morning, but they will sell their lunch menu too.
3. My third rule will be, that all schools will start 1 hour earlier and finish 2 hours earlier.

1 comment:

  1. Hey Stanley
    Those three rules that you came up with are great! I really like the third one. Keep up the great work.
    Daniel

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.