Pages

Wednesday 11 January 2017

Week 4 - Weekly Activity Day 3 (Activity 1)

Activity 1
Imagine that you have just entered the zoo. On your blog, tell us what you think you might see on your visit. You can start with this sentence:
I had just entered the zoo when, all of a sudden, I saw…
Aim for a blog post of 8 - 10 sentences in length. You can do it!

My Story:
Image result for auckland zoo red pandaI had just entered the Zoo when, all of a sudden, I saw a Red Panda running towards my direction. I wasn't sure if he was coming at me so I looked around, then the Red Panda Jumped on me. I was scared and not sure what it might do to me, I tried to take it off me but it wouldn't let me. I walked to where it's home was and tried to make it go home. The Red Panda pointed to it's home, and then I realized they have the Panda with a lizard and to be honest I couldn't blame the poor panda I'm so scared of lizards. I ran quickly with the Red Panda to the office and tried to convince them to take the Lizard out, but they just wouldn't listen. I tried putting the Red Panda in a new home in the bushes but it just wouldn't work. Then suddenly I came up with the best idea. I decided to buy the Red Panda and take it home and give it a real home with me. So I went back to the office hopping that they would let me buy it. I was so scared, the office lady walked up to me with a sad face, that would be $2534 dollars please with a smile. I jumped so high I screamed like a girl and payed the woman took my pet and went home.

2 comments:

  1. Stanley!

    I was so entertained by this story. I even laughed out loud when I read the final sentence about you jumping so high that you screamed like a girl, paid the woman and took your pet Red Panda home. What a fun and funny idea!

    I think that a Red Panda would actually make for quite an interesting pet. They would need quite a bit of space to roam but I don't think that they would be a difficult animal to keep. I wonder what the average Red Panda eats for dinner. Do you know?

    Thanks for posting this great story, Stanley. I've told Dan all about it and I know that he is really looking forward to reading it!

    Rachel :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Stanley
    That story of yours is AMAZING. If was really funny and had a lot of great ideas. Keep up the awesome work Stanley.
    Daniel

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.