Pages

Friday 13 January 2017

Week 4 - Weekly Activity Day 5 (Activity 1)

Activity 1
Imagine that you have just arrived at the airport in Auckland. Your whole family is there to greet you. They can’t wait to hear all about your trip! You decide that you’ll go home and have a special meal together to celebrate your return. Your mum offers to make you anything that you would like to eat. On your blog, tell us what you would choose to have for your special meal.
If it was me, I would ask for homemade hamburgers with ketchup, American-style mustard, onions, tomato and lettuce; Cajun-style wedges with tomato sauce and Greek salad with cherry tomatoes and lots of feta cheese. For dessert I would ask for vanilla cake with chocolate icing and neopolitan ice cream. What would you ask for?


What I'd Ask For:
Image result for talo and lu sipiI'd ask for Lu Sipi (Taro leaves, Lamb and fresh coconut cream) and Talo. For Dessert I'd ask for my mums special Trifle with a lot of whipped cream and Tiramisu.Related imageImage result for trifle nzImage result for tiramisu

2 comments:

  1. Hey Stanley
    That special meal of yours sounds delicious. I like the sounds of trifle (Yummy!). Great job Stanley.
    Daniel

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Stanley,

    Yum! I love the sound of trifle. What does your mom put in her trifle? Does she have a special recipe that she follows? Tonight my son, Aronui, made a trifle (of sorts) for us. He used fruit, yoghurt (instead of custard) and cake. It was pretty good!

    Hope that you've had a nice day with your family and friends. Are you looking forward to heading back to school soon?

    Cheers,
    Rachel :)

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.