Pages

Wednesday 11 January 2017

Week 4 - Weekly Activity Day 2 (Bonus Activity)

Bonus Activity

Take a picture of yourself standing beside a popular place in your community. It can be anywhere that’s pretty popular in your area (e.g. a store, a restaurant, a marae, etc). On your blog please tell us about the landmark. What is the name of it? Where is it? Who goes to it?
This is me and my nephew at my mums work called Riva. The owner of Riva sold it to another person and the new owner called it Bold Eagle Diner. Riva was visited by my favourite NZ Actor James Rolleston. After coming once he had kept coming to Riva but sadly every time I went to my mums work I never saw him. Riva was such a great place, the food was so tasty. One time I actually got to work there, and lots of customers gave me a lot of tips. One of my favourite things about Riva was my favourite desserts Tiramissu & Red Velvet Cake.
Image result for mission bay dalmatia

3 comments:

  1. Hi Stanley,

    This is a great blog post - you've included two cool pictures and a great description of an iconic place to visit in Auckland. It sounds like a fabulous place to eat. I love the sound of Red Velvet cake. I've never tried it before. Is that cake actually red in colour?

    I hope that one day I will be able to bring Aronui into your mom's work to try a piece of cake. When you have a minute, can you please tell us where to find the Bold Eagle Diner? Is it in Glen Innes?

    Thanks for the great post, Stanley. I love seeing you and your nephew having fun at your mom's work. You are one of the first people to complete this activity by posting a picture. Way to go!!

    Cheers,
    Rachel

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Stanley
    Like Rachel, I am also wondering where the Bold Eagle diner is. If I have the chance, I would definitely go there! Nice job.
    Daniel

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Daniel & Rachael,
    Bold Eagle Dinner Is In MIsson Bay :)

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.