Pages

Friday 13 January 2017

Week 4 - Weekly Activity Day 5 ( Activity 2 )

Activity 2
After four full weeks of planning and travelling, you are now safely back in New Zealand. You have now had some time to relax and to reflect on your experiences. What are two things that you have learned from your travels? On your blog, tell us about any two things that you have learned.


What I've Learned:
Image result for japan clipartI have learned that Japan holds a lot of secrets that I haven't discovered before and that Japan has so many great places to explore.

4 comments:

  1. Hi Stanley,

    I see that you have learnt so much about Japan. Japan do has a number of Beautiful places to see can explore! I'm so glad to see that you are nearly at the end of your Activity and I hope to see you commenting on other students Blogs..

    Fabulous work and Keep it Up!
    Von,

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Stanley,

    Looks like you have learned a lot about Japan. I agree Japan does have a lot of secrets and also amazing places to explore.

    Katelyn :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Stanley
    Those things that you learnt about Japan during your visit were great. Keep up the awesome work!
    Daniel

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Stanley,

    You are so right! Japan does hold a number of amazing secrets. It is a place like no other - a true blend of the 'old' and the 'new.' They have ancient temples and shrines located right beside brand new, modern skyscrapers. It's a pretty special and pretty magical place to go. I really hope that you have the chance to get there to experience it yourself one day!

    Until then, I want to wish you all the best for a great start to Term 1. I'll see you at St Pius X in a couple of weeks when I come in to hand out the certificates and prizes for the Summer Learning Journey programme!

    Cheers,
    Rachel :)

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.